Solving the Marketing Gap Challenge
There is a scarcity of affordable, top-level marketing talent in the US with the ingenuity, depth, and energy to take on your tough projects.
Agencies are under big pressure trying to get more from their in-house staff, but a lack of talent, drive, and affordability is forcing them to outsource to remote providers too. The fact is, top talent is rare, especially those with industry expertise.
High taxes, business costs, office rent and wages are ensuring marketing budgets aren’t where they need to be. Solve the revenue/cost puzzle through outsourcing specific important tasks to talented providers. Keep your valuable core staff, yet add specialist talent — at an affordable price.
For tech startups, this decision can save their business. With costs under control, investors know they’re perfecting service provision and are worthy of further funding.
Outsource What you Need to Outsource
Outsourcing for expertise you lack is a wise investment. You can extend your capabilities and compete at a level you couldn’t previously. From digital marketing audits to clever search engine optimization techniques, you’re filling gaps in your marketing capabilities.
What you save from higher performance and less waste, can be used for:
- original content creation
- crafting more impactful, exciting, engaging, and enduring content
- expert level search engine optimization
- better graphics and photography
- expert brand consulting
- promotional efforts such as giveaways, discounts, trade shows, and contests
- video production
Your budget pressures are actually an opportunity to evolve. If you can free up funds, you can now hire an advanced SEO consultant to build a powerful strategy on search engines. It will generate the free visibility, leads, and sales over a long period you need to reach success. Success takes time.
An SEO/Content Strategy Consultant may themselves add value with industry expertise, traffic-multiplying techniques and creative ideas on social media reach/engagement, impactful topics, and how to achieve market leading significance.
Read all the posts here on the blog, and you’ll see numerous areas you can build market leadership.
Why Canadian Expertise?
My US clients throughout two decades chose me for authoritative expertise and work ethic. Of course, it takes more than that to win market battles now. It takes genius and a good strategy.
Finding appropriate, committed and affordable expertise in California, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas, Colorado, and in the UK is impossible. US service providers are themselves under intense cost pressures and can’t put in the time affordably.
Expert level consultants in the US or UK won’t work for pennies. Hiring a link building company for instance starts at $4k to $8k per month. There has to be a better solution.
Compare hiring an advanced SEO Content expert with a California based digital marketing agency. Unfortunately, they can’t and won’t provide the effort, hours, personalized attention and responsiveness you need.
And if your real need is for rare, specialized SEO services, it’s a no brainer. Gord Collins has delivered this high-level service for over a hundred clients along with 4 digital marketing agencies. Yes, they turned to me. And if you’re wishing for additional services from digital marketing audits, to impactful content creation along with social media promotion, then you’re getting more of what you actually need.
As I mention in another post, an SEO expert still requires great content and promotion resources. Yet you’ll be saving a sizable chunk of your digital marketing budget and can apply it with more precision where it’s actually needed.
“According to a new study by Spectrum Local Solutions, companies are leaving California due to its “difficult business climate,” which only continues to worsen. The study claims that 660 different California-based companies have already moved their more than 765 facilities to other states. And that’s only in 2018 and 2019…” — Report from iheartradio.
5 Steps to Regaining Your Business Leadership
1. Outsource to experts in Canada. It reduces your real estate footprint and avoids repressive employment laws in CA and eliminates taxes and high California wages. Many skills and expertise are not available in California.
2. Hire a Canadian who has experienced California, worked directly with California clients, and understands its businesses. Of course, it doesn’t mean zero cost. The money you save can be funneled into more paid marketing, outreach, and content development for instance. Investing money into digital marketing is wise when your audience is beyond your city boundaries.
3. Expand your Reach Across the US and Globally. Reaching markets outside of California helps grow potential sales revenue. Consumers are friendly to California products. Expanding your presence in Canada, UK and Australia is very wise and easy too.
4. Capturing Expert Level Talent. The ability to research and develop industry leading content, which then commands high rankings on Google is a big value add. Add on the highest level skills in search engine optimization and the end result becomes clear.
5. Adopting Artificial Intelligence Solutions. When you’re ready, AI software can add value in many areas of your business. AI marketing software not only gives you automation-based savings, but also optimizes your lead conversion.
Begin your market leader journey with a digital marketing performance review. This review is far beyond what any marketing agency provides. It will help you understand what’s not working and all the opportunities that are present.
Call Gord at 416 998 6246 and get your project going today.
SEO Company | Advanced SEO | Selecting the Right SEO Company | SEO Software | Recession Strategy | Marketing Company Toronto | Marketing Company Boston | SEO Company Calgary | SEO Los Angeles | Marketing Bay Area | Marketing Company San Diego | Gord Collins